- A Flying Club is an organized group of pilots who come together in a cooperative effort to maintain and fly airplanes.
- A Club has Board Members who spearhead this effort and make policy with regard to Flight Rules and Operating Procedures.
- Club pilots have greater flexibility and freedom in the use of the aircraft, to a point where it can feel like your "own airplane."
- Once checked out and signed off on an aircraft, you are free to book a time usage for the aircraft, go to the airport, and take off.
- The Club insures the Planes & Members, provides training, facilities, supplies and associated services, as well as organizing social